So I tried to put up some pictures for you all this morning but one of my USB drives is now not working. Such is life when your mouse has to be plugged into that port, and so there will be no pictures today.
My program has started! I am very excited about it and I am looking forward to heading out to Chilliwack again tomorrow. We haven't really started classes yet but have spent a few days getting to know one another and becoming familiar with the campus and faculty. We went on a day retreat on Friday out to Maple Ridge. The faculty planned and chose the location and schedule, but us students took over the sessions and meals. The day went well, yet we were all pretty tired on the ride home.
We haven't met all of our instructors yet because some are not starting until this coming week. I believe our schedule will be picking up this week though and routines will begin to form.
I have many binders that need my attention now, yayyy for school!
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment