Sooo, I am almost done school and then I will hopefully have time for my family and friends.....who I have NOT forgotten! Two weeks from today I am finished my degree.
Here WAS a fun video that related....but blogger won't let me put it on again....I don't know why.
Well the story was this. There was this lion that was raised from a baby to a 'teenager' by two men. True story. The two guys were no longer able to keep him after he reached a certain size, so they were forced to put him in an animal sanctuary....maybe in Africa?? I have a vague recollection about that. They were told when they went to visit him almost a year later, that he would not remember them.
What the lion does when he sees them is stare.......then run at them and give them hugs. If you don't know what is happening it looks as though he is mauling the two men. If you watch a little longer you will see the men smiling, and the lion licking them, not biting them.
It's not that I want to lick my friends, but I am excited to be able to see you all again. :) Just like the lion Christian. (apparently that's his name)
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is a crazy video. makes me want a kitty.
AWWWWWWW!!! SO CUTE!!! We've been some of the lucky ones over the past few months to see you more often than others!!! Only TWO MORE WEEKS!! Hang in there ....love ya, sweetie, Mom and Dad
whens your graduation?
Post a Comment