It started out like every other day... But then... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Don't you love distorted pictures?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's awesome! The pics are even better than you described them... Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy being 23... and try to keep a smile on your face... it looks better...
Sometimes I am mature. Sometimes I laugh at a bug crawling on the ground in front of me. Sometimes I want things that I don't have. Sometimes I am content. Sometimes I miss the bus. Sometimes I procrastinate by cooking. Sometimes I set my alarm wrong. Sometimes I hang out with friends. Sometimes I can be really focused and can work for hours on homework. Sometimes I go to the gym. Sometimes I blog. Sometimes I maybe love God like I should. Sometimes I am as ass.
5 comments:
That's awesome! The pics are even better than you described them... Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy being 23... and try to keep a smile on your face... it looks better...
Oh my goodness...
That is HILARIOUS!!
Happy Birthday friend...see you soon! Love you.
Haha! That's hilarious! Happy Birthday!
heheheheheheh lol snort snort hehehehe!
hahaha, those are sooo funny. Happy belated birthday from paul and carla
Post a Comment